- Most major credit cards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Numerous insurance plans Including, but not limited to Medicaid, VSP, Eyemed, Blue Cross, Medicare, just to name a few.
CareCredit is different from a regular credit card.
- It helps you pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance by extending special financing options that you can't get when using your Visa or MasterCard.
- Pay for health, and wellness care at over 200,000 enrolled providers across the nation. Once you've applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts CareCredit.
- With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date.